English Regens 17.2

2 hours ago, KUBI said:

Could you provide any stats or screenshots, or is it just a "feel like"?

Well in the regens from 2 seasons before there were 4 players 180-190 PA then from 1 season ago 3 around 180 PA and since patch the latest one the best PA I've seen has only been 164 after re-running the regen process over 10 times. Just wondered if that patch could have affected that or maybe club's youth facilities have decreased.

Can you tell me what other factors effect quality of regens, I'm guessing reputation of club/league, local population, youth facilities and junior coaching budget?

1 hour ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Just ran a soak last night til 2022 and looked at regens. There were definitely some good English ones in the mix.

Thanks mate, maybe it's other factors within my game that have had an effect although seems a bit sudden maybe.

Some quick numbers from that soak....

-161 total regens of 170 PA or better in the game world as of December 2022

-12 are English

-4 are 180 or better, none of those are 190 or above. That's of 66 total with 180 or above.

-only 9 regens with 190 or above. They are Colombian, Argentinian, Peruvian, Ivorian (x2), Spanish, Mexican, Polish, and American.

Some factors that may have impacted where they were generated - only have a few active leagues, and do have a Huge database file with a lot of nations retained, so its a pretty big amount of players from diverse nations to start with.

1 hour ago, sidanger said:

Thanks mate, what country gets the most 180+?

Again, this is just one test save. It could vary notably in other saves. But 180+

Brazil - 5

England - 4

France - 3

Italy - 6

Portugal - 3

Spain - 5

Ivory coast - 4

Netherlands - 4

Archived