German National Team reverting back?

Boss

Had a really strange bug happen to my game, I started the game with the Beta release code (obviously doing what I needed to do to get real German National team etc) I'm into Sept '16 game time now and suddenly I click onto the German National team and it's all greyed out again. This definitely wasn't the case throughout my game and so I can only assume the latest update affected this?

Unfortunately I don't have a save before the update as I look to save once every hour or so. 

Can someone help? I've dedicated an awful lot of time to this save so really don't want to lose it.

Just started a new game with the latest 17.1.2 code and I've already deleted the relevant files here so this game starts with the real German National team - How on earth has this happened when the files aren't even here?

When an update is released, steam does sometimes add files that are missed, and replacing custom files with the original. That's the reason for this issue. But as this is a license issue, it can't be discussed here. You will find answers easy when you use google.

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived