Backroom advice on team instructions

Hi All,

On FM16 I used to get backroom advice on team instructions from a member of my staff. I am not getting these in FM17 (I do get feedback on mentality, structure and number of D/S/A roles compared to mentality). Has this changed in FM17 or is the information available somewhere that I'm not seeing or is it that my particular staff member just has no suggestions?

Thanks!

On 11/8/2016 at 17:52, pjbork said:

Hi All,

On FM16 I used to get backroom advice on team instructions from a member of my staff. I am not getting these in FM17 (I do get feedback on mentality, structure and number of D/S/A roles compared to mentality). Has this changed in FM17 or is the information available somewhere that I'm not seeing or is it that my particular staff member just has no suggestions?

Thanks!

Go to Staff > Responsibilities and then click on Backroom Advice. You can set who gives it to you. And if you want it pre-match or every 2 weeks. And if you want the contextual popups on the tactics screen. This is the player icon in the upper right of the game window. It will have little yellow numbers if there is advice. Just click it for a popup.

Archived