Why does Goalkeeper join in attack for corner?

Hiya all,

My Goalkeeper (J. Reina) sometime join in attack for corner even thought before the game, I put his Mentality to Defensive, forward runs to rarely and run with the ball to rarely and my team is winning.

What make me angry is why does my goalkeeper sometime keep going to join in attack for corner when my team is winning!?

I think I going to sell him if he keep doing that sometime as it will cost my team Points or League Cup/Fa Cup/Champ League!!

Is his player settings definetely at 'Default' for corners and free kicks etc.

Yes it is default, Sorry about that....my mistake..... and that mean I should put stay back mean he will stay back....

It should be ok at default; default means fm08 will do whats best for the player, and thats not going up for corners for a GK. Anyway, try stay back and see how you get on

The goalkeeper issue is fine now and thank you for helping me.

The season had finished.

My team came 2ND in the league( Chelsea won the league as they had 97Pts!!) and Got knock out in League cup 4TH Round but we won the FA CUP by beating MAN UTD 3-1.

UEFA CUP? My team lost against Tricky team Called FC Bayern in the semi final of UEFA CUP!

I had quite good season but I need to buy new Centre Defence ( Mcah Richards will do even thought Man City want 38M Pounds FFS) and also new Striker called Sergio Aguero ( he got 33M pounds Release Clause but one problem...Man Utd is interesting to sign him!!!)

Archived