Wrong kits loading

andysharkey21

Not sure if this is an editor or skinning problem so I'll post it in both!

I've tried creating different teams on different editor saves and whenever I start a game it will load the team having the kits as being the Real Madrid kits from the kit pack I have. It's never done this before so I have no idea! I want it to be the default style kits that would normally load.

So you mean you have two different kits created for the same team?

If I read that right, I think the problem will be the image you have matching the club's ID in the config for the kits. Obviously you can only have one config file for the kits so it's probably a case of swapping the kits over when you load said game.

No, I have a kit pack for real teams. I then made a new team on the editor. Not linking them at all yet when the game starts my created team has the Real Madrid kits from my kit pack. It's only on the profile page though. The teams colours on the rest of their page and what they wear when they play are correct as per what I chose on the editor. I had done this with a team in Spain and then again with a French team and it did the same thing with both teams.

Archived