PPM debate

So having played FM16 for a while now it seems to me like "likes to round keeper when one on one" is far superior to "likes to place shots". If the same player has both it seems like places shot seems to take priority, i would need confirmation on this however. I have experimented with the same player with just one of each and both at the same time, although it is impossible to recreate the same in game environments i personally have concluded from experience that the round keeper PPM seems superior. Would love to hear others people' experience with these two ppms. I would also like to say i have experimented with likes to lob keeper and in numerous saves, and many in game i have only seen one lob executed by a player that did not have that ppm haha.

I never see anyone rounding or lobbing the keeper anyway.

at first I thought so too but in the game what rounding actually is (at least i think), is the striker moving slightly to the left or right of the goalkeeper for a finish. It is not actually going completely around the keeper but to the side. If you think about it, i think you have probably seen this.

Archived