Football Manager Fan Site

FM-Space is a site dedicated to Football Manager. In it you'll find guides and tutorials about Football Manager, you'll also find lists of FM 2016 Wonderkids or downloadable shortlists with the best coaches in FM 2016. That will help you to choose the best young players or the best staff for your team in the game.

If you want to upload your Football Manager tactic or your graphics (skins, logos, faces...) on FM-Space, you're welcome.

We encourage everyone to visit and register on FM-Space.:thup:

I mean this with the utmost respect, but what do you actually offer? All I can see are basic guides that I can find on every other single FM site. I can't see anything that gives you an edge and gives people a reason to visit. It seems like you have took a little bit from elsewhere and added to it without having any kind of identity of your own. In order to get noticed you need to do something that separates you from the other billion FM sites.

That's not disrespectful at all..Any opinions matters, and I understand your point perfectly. Personally, I do it (write / talk about FM) for pleasure and I have fun doing it and to me that is the most important thing.

I don't know if people will like it or not.. the only thing that I'm sure is that I do always my best.

Anyways, I'll try to follow your advice.:thup:

Great to see your 5 star coaching staff for FM16!

I would like to download the staff search filter but dont know in which folder to save it.

That's easy.. Download the shortlist and extract the content (.fmf files) to the following folder - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/shortlists - after that start your FM16 / load your career and check this pictures - http://i.imgur.com/izXisKV.png / http://i.imgur.com/vx0vW5Q.png

Tell me if you have any problems.:thup:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived