FM15 Online Struggling team

Hi all,

Just a quick one to see if anyone is having the same struggles as me. When I play a private version of FM15 I do fairly well, however, when I play with my mate online I literally cant get anything going, no shots, no goals, losing game after game. We have tried on more than one3 occasion to get a version going, however my team just gets beaten in every game. We do generally start in the lower leagues in England (conference or conf north/south). But I have never experienced anything like it before in my years of playing FM. If anyone has any tips on this matter or have found anything like this too, would be good to hear from you, as at the moment it seems like my FM days are numbered, as no one wants to play a game when you get thrashed every game. I generally play a 4-3-2-1 or 4-1-4-1 formation. Any replies will be welcome. Thanks

its true..weve played online for the past 5 years..and I don't care what the fan bois say there's is a BIG difference between ONLINE and single player. I challenge anyone to play online with there single player tactics against someone who plays network games...because you will lose.

Archived