Taking Players on loan from recently relegated teams

This transfer window I've noticed a ton of players moving from relegated clubs, back up to the top division. Championship players going back up to the Premiership (Steven Caulker as one example), and many others from many other leagues. So why doesn't this EVER happen in FM? Something that should be considered for the next few games I think!

Thoughts?

Can you qualify your post with numbers from any of your saves?

Looking at real life transfers so far this summer there have been 5 players leave Hull, QPR or Burnley for a Premier League club which is a bit short of a ton, the season before it appears there were 6 players who received a Premier League lifeboat after suffering relegation with two of them being free transfers & another being Steven Caulker, again. Those numbers do not indicate that it's a common occurrence & I would hazard a guess that if anything FM transfers probably end up on the more frequent than real life end of the scale.

Can you qualify your post with numbers from any of your saves?

Looking at real life transfers so far this summer there have been 5 players leave Hull, QPR or Burnley for a Premier League club which is a bit short of a ton, the season before it appears there were 6 players who received a Premier League lifeboat after suffering relegation with two of them being free transfers & another being Steven Caulker, again. Those numbers do not indicate that it's a common occurrence & I would hazard a guess that if anything FM transfers probably end up on the more frequent than real life end of the scale.

I agree with you,I've seen some of the big clubs getting relegated and most of their stars were unhappy and wanted to leave.

Archived