[FM15] Manchester City - The Cleansing Wave

afailed10

I hate Manchester Shi**y. From their weak blue kits to the bunch of mercenaries they pay exorbitant wages. They always seem to me as a club without soul. A mixture of bad taste and poor decisions.

This way, I will revamp the entire club. I will clean everything that is wrong and turn Manchester City into a likable club.

I will start by changing the entire staff team. I believe Begiristain to have made poor signings all over the years and I will bring someone of my trust. I will try also to get rid of all players that don't fit my new philosophy.

Manager

SpTl58a.png

Ian Ulrich, a cunning old school type manager. Who favours the 442 and its variants, with fast tempo and attacking football. The objective is to make City a reference in the typical British football. Nevermind the tiki taka and the new progressive styles. This is how football is played in England.

Current Staff team

CM6PMlK.png

The first thing I will do is to bring a trustworthy assistant manager, who can give me accurate reports of players. Second, Bigiristain will go, he has been terrible, and I need someone with a smaller ego. The rest of the coaches will go under my analysis.

Players

On the way out: Nasri, Yaya, Clichy, David Silva, Sagna, Bony, Fernando.

Transfer policy: Solid fist team players with potential to be world class and feature for years.

Will update later when new staff\players have been added.

PS: can't resize pics :E

Archived