[15.0.2b][TBL 7.3 DB] AI GM not signing their star prospect

In all of my four saves, I noticed Anthony Duclair (who all scouts say he has the potential to become a 1st line player) never get's signed by his team.

In my last save, Connor McDavid (who was own by Tampa Bay), was never signed by his team also.

He eventually became UFA. To whom, I signed him immediately, the following year he became my franchise player (many 20/20 ratings).

There is no way any team would let go a potential franchise player like that, by not signing him.

In all of my four saves, I noticed Anthony Duclair (who all scouts say he has the potential to become a 1st line player) never get's signed by his team.

In my last save, Connor McDavid (who was own by Tampa Bay), was never signed by his team also.

He eventually became UFA. To whom, I signed him immediately, the following year he became my franchise player (many 20/20 ratings).

There is no way any team would let go a potential franchise player like that, by not signing him.

I noticed the same thing, Anthony Duclair, Strome, Hanafin...all went to UFA because their rights expired from AI teams.

Archived