Is there a way to figure out why the game crashes?

I am pretty sure the chances for this are slim but is there maybe a "debugger" of some sort which could give an indication why the game crashed?

In some instances I am assuming that there certain transactions that cause a crash, not necessarely immidiately but sometimes also weeks after. It just would be nice to have something which could help to understand some of the crashes. For example I have one save from May 1st 2017, when I first simmed through it, the game collapsed on June 17th or so. I loaded the old save from May, then it crashed on May 24th. Went back again and it crashed on May 17th.

After that I went on to test a few of the "rolling" saves but it kept on crashing.

Unfortunately my last save before that (apparently) corrupted one is from October 2016, so a whole season would be lost. If I could figure out what causes the crash, I could try and avoid it and see if it goes back working then. It probably would also help with the bug reporting.

I am pretty sure the chances for this are slim but is there maybe a "debugger" of some sort which could give an indication why the game crashed?

In some instances I am assuming that there certain transactions that cause a crash, not necessarely immidiately but sometimes also weeks after. It just would be nice to have something which could help to understand some of the crashes. For example I have one save from May 1st 2017, when I first simmed through it, the game collapsed on June 17th or so. I loaded the old save from May, then it crashed on May 24th. Went back again and it crashed on May 17th.

After that I went on to test a few of the "rolling" saves but it kept on crashing.

Unfortunately my last save before that (apparently) corrupted one is from October 2016, so a whole season would be lost. If I could figure out what causes the crash, I could try and avoid it and see if it goes back working then. It probably would also help with the bug reporting.

Please see here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/423288-Bug-Reporting-Guidelines

Archived