Is this a bug?I can't replace injuried player?

I'm manager of Uruguay national team.Today,one of my squad is injuried just before a friendly match,so I want to replace him, but after I select another player, I found the confirm button is unavaliable.

This situation happened twice!

I dont know how to continue!Is this a BUG?

There isn't a confirm button when you're selecting your team before the match. You just continue as normal and it'll take you to the game.

It's only during the game when you're making changes that you need to confirm them, but obviously you can only do this until you've used up all your allocated substitutes.

• 4 months later...

This is happening to me too. Just before an international friendly game, one of the players I selected gets injured. I am prompted to select a replacement, but the confirm button can't be clicked, effectively blocking the whole game (I have to answer). This might be due to conflicting selecting rules for the squad. Initially it says I can choose between 19-23 players, min 3 goalkeepers. When I am prompted to do the change the squad has to be 19-22 players, min 2 goalkeepers. Since I had selected 23 players, the substitute player exceeds the 22 rule (I can't move on without selecting a substitute).

Archived