Pitch and Match issues

Gizel

Hello again mates, i have a couple of problems i really cannot resolve by myself

First:

jb0kue.png

As you can see in the image, the coloured team 'container' in 'match titlebar.xml' doesn't seems to adapt to team name lenght. It leaves some additional space just after the name, especially if, just before, i went to check another match with longer team name in same position (home in this example).

Is there a way to impose to this container to adapt to the team name lenght?

That's my .xml (slightly modified from Mike's original):

<!-- home team -->
<container>
<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="0" gap="0" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />

<!--home team background colour-->
<widget class="picture" id="T1bp" auto_size="vertical" file="boxes/custom/pitch/paper35" cached="true" rthr="68">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
</widget>

<container>
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" gap="0" offset="0" />
<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal,fill" offset="0" gap="0" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

<container width="5" />

<!--home team name -->
<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" size="13" multiline="false" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="right,centre_y" click_event="htac" font="fonts/text" style="light_bold">
</widget>

<container width="5" />

<!-- home team main logo -->
<widget class="picture" id="hmtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="60" width="60" image_alignment="right, centre_y">
<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0"/>
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="htpc" />
<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
</record>
</widget>

<container width="5" />

</container>
</container>
<!-- end home team -->

<!--scoreboard-->
 <container width="90">
   <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="23" gap="-5" />
   <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="text" id="Scor" size="18" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" />
   <widget class="text" id="Aggg" size="9" height="12" alignment="centre" font="fonts/aggregate_score" style="semi_bold" />
 </container>

<!-- away team -->
<container>
<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="0" gap="0" />

<!--away team background colour-->
<widget class="picture" id="T2bp" auto_size="vertical" file="boxes/custom/pitch/paper35" cached="true" rthr="68">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
</widget>

<container>
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" gap="0" offset="0" />
<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="horizontal,fill" offset="0" gap="0" />
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

<container width="5" />

<!-- away team main logo -->
<widget class="picture" id="awtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="60" width="60" image_alignment="left, centre_y">
<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0"/>
<record id="object_property">
<integer id="get_property" value="atpc" />
<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
</record>
</widget>

<container width="5" />

<!--away team name -->
<widget class="text_button" id="T2nm" size="13" multiline="false" auto_size="horizontal" alignment="left,centre_y" click_event="atac" font="fonts/text" style="light_bold">
</widget>

<container width="5" />

</container>
</container>
<!-- end away team -->

Second:

15z332e.png

How can i control icons and text of the 'Classic 2D' pitch (which panels and which graphics folders)?

In detail i'd like to change the size and boldness of squad numbers and relocate injuried player yellow icon. But, once i discover from where i can 'control the pitch', i think i'll be able to resolve.

Thanks for any help guys :)

For the titlebar the game doesn't seem to always refresh the size for different teams, you can reduce it a bit by adding the following line of code after the <container width="5" /> bits following the team names:

<container width="-1" />

That should just create an extra non-club coloured container that will fill up the rest of the space.

For the 2D pitch the slightly injured icon is controlled by the 'slightly injured.png' located in the \skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\16px folder.

The player icons are controlled by the various files located inside \graphics\pitch\icons\kit

For what actually controls the text no idea - there are some files in the fonts folder pitch.xml and 'tactics pitch.xml' but they don't appear to do anything, the colour of the name text is controlled by the match text colour variable.

Thank you Michael, i'll try to add this line tomorrow when i'll be back home.

Speaking about the slightly injured icon, is there an .xml somewhere that control that icon position or the only viable solution is to modify the .png with photoshop? (which i'd rather not, because this specific icon is also used somewhere else in the game)

Archived