[FM15] [Skinning] Loading Preferred Moves panel in the Player Attributes panel

drswit

I need some help folks.

I'd want to load the player_information_preferred_moves.xml in the player_attributes_panel_overview.xml, instead of the morale label (which is commented in original code).

<container>
       <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="18"/>
       <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<widget class="morale_label" id="morl" spec="text, large" size="12" auto_size="all"/>
       <widget class="label" text="Morale" spec="text" auto_size="all"/>
     </container>

[b]	<!-- <container class="subsection_box" id="ppm1">
         <translation id="title" translation_id="229993" type="use" value="Preferred Moves" />
         <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" file="player information preferred moves" id="pfmp">
           <record id="object_property">
             <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
             <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
           </record>
         </widget>
     </container>[/b] -->

After replacing it, i get this (i coloured the box to highlight it) :

282prefattrib.png

Below the coloured and highlighted player_information_preferred_moves.xml :

282prefpanel.png

it seems it loads only a part, or the background, or whatever, but not the content.

Anyone to help ? Thanks in advance :)

You can try putting the PPM code in the actual file rather than just linking to the ppm.xml file, however after playing around with that screen for something else I have a feeling that attribute panel is one of the annonying panels in the game that will only display the preset content and not custom content.

Archived