[FM15] - Czech it out

Moonshine

New FM, new career thread. \o/

So I've started a new career. I'm an English/Czech manager (because of my team choice), with the following stats:

CoachingStyle_zps22e7ff6e.png

Leagues loaded are:

Austria, Belgium, Czech Rep, England, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

View Only:

Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, USA

Using the power of random choice (aka my girlfriend), I'm managing Banik Sokolov in the Czech Second Division.

FK_Banik_Sokolov.png

FK Banik Sokolov

From the small Czech town of Sokolov, Banik Sokolov are a side that play in the Czech Second Division. Founded in 1948, they have a curiously uneventful history with no competition wins whatsoever. They have spent the last 8 seasons (since 2006) as a solidly mid-table side in the Second Division.

The club maintains a minor rivalry with Most.

Sokolov play their football at the 5,000 capacity Sokolov Stadion. The 1,500 seated stadium is a poor pitch, and the club as average training facilities and average youth facilities, as well as an average youth recruitment system. The board expect me to sign high profile players and play attacking football, while I added development of young players to the mix.

730.jpg

The board expect promotion, and the media maintain we will finish third. Obviously, I’ve not got a clue what will happen…

Archived