Winning Ratio in FM14

Greetings,

I done some testing today, I chose stoke and spurs. Me being stoke. I reloaded the fixture 10 times and watched all of them. The following stats is what came out. Please note I did not make any changes at all through any of the games. I setup team tactics and individual tactics, as for team it was setup as fluid/attacking. I managed to only put basic stats in for stoke for the 10 games. So at the end of game 1 i would go back to my save file and reload it and play the game again and analyse ending game stats. No changes at all. Out of 10 games I managed to win 5, draw 3 & lose 2. All games played at home.

Game 1 - W 4-2, 13 Shots, 7 OT, 62% POS, 8 FLS

Game 2 - L 0-1, 12 Shots, 1 OT, 60% POS, 4 FLS

Game 3 - W 4-0, 17 shots, 8 OT, 55% POS, 10 FLS

Game 4 - D 1-1, 07 shots, 3 OT, 60% POS, 10 FLS

Game 5 - L 0-2, 07 shots, 1 OT, 62% POS, 5 FLS

Game 6 - D 2-2, 11 shots, 3 OT, 58% POS, 9 FLS

Game 7 - W 1-0, 12 shots, 6 OT, 59% POS, 10 FLS

Game 8 - w 3-1, 10 shots, 4 OT, 56% POS, 13 FLS

Game 9 - w 2-1, 07 shots, 3 OT, 55% POS, 10 FLS

Game X - D 1-1, 07 shots, 3 OT, 60% POS, 10 FLS

You would think it's all situational based, but then again when i'm not making changes to the game how is the NPC reacting to my formation for those 10 times. Given the stats above i've noticed that if i don't get many shots on target i tend to loose the game. Even when having a Fluid/Attacking team setup you would think you would pump out more On Target shots. I could be wrong. The two games i lost i had a good % of possession well at 60% minimum and only 1 shot on target. I need some help pls, what is the best thing to do to increase shots on target. Because given the stats above i'm seeing and believing if you don't get many on target you wont get a good result.

All feedback appreciated.

Well, what you want is not just more shots on target. You want more quality chances. It's easier to hit the target from 10 meters than from 25.

Increase of CCC == Increase of shots on target

Increase of shots on target != Increase of CCC

Archived