Badges and Reserves

A few questions I wonder about. I'm playing in Germany and have reached the First Division. Is it possible to get the Reserves (II team) into the league at some point?

Is it possible to get or upgrade coaching badges to the II/Reserves and U19 coaches?

I see nothing in their profiles, nor in the "More Actions" dropdown, like there sometimes is for first team staff.

I sent the two players that were too old to play in the U19 out on loan as I assumed they wouldn't get any matches, but if they still get simulated matches there, does that mean they also would develop fairly normally? If that is the case, I might prefer to keep them around in the future, to be able to steer their training better.

Sometimes the big teams' reserves are put into the Third Division (and often get relegated again), so would this be possible if our reputation increases enough?

Of first team coaches, there is only one person that is non-pro and that doesn't have an option to send him on a coaching course. This guy is now 60 years old, and if I recall correctly he has tried to get a Pro license, but failed after ~two years of trying.

In the reserves and youths I have four coaches that are non-pro, but none have an option to send them on a coaching course (one of them is 60yo though). Would be excellent if you could look into this and see if something doesn't work as it's probably intended.

Cheers. Probably hopeless for the reserve team to get into the playable league then.

Looks like the coaching badges are being worked on. The skin I'm using has removed the "Studying for.." part both under staff profiles and information. Changed to the default FM skin to check it out, and 3-4 guys are studying. The one guy that I can still send on a coaching course isn't interested apparently. Accessing some of the staff (with the default FM skin) is slow as hell, so maybe that's why it was removed. No idea.

Archived