[FM2014] Chiellini's Legends DB

Hi. A few years back a poster named Chiellini made a great legend database with thousands of players. I transfer it over to each new version of the game, clean things up and try and add to it where possible. As such, a lot of players have been lost and some have been added again by myself, and there may be a few little weird things with some of the newer players in the database, but it's still includes hundreds, if not over a thousand, legendary players from all around the world and of all eras and positions. If anything, I hope this provides a base for some of you to continue to tweak and work on. Use the default database when trying it out.

If any of you download this and see anything you'd like to see changed, let me know and I'll give it a shot, or else, give it a run yourself. Have fun.

All credit goes to Chiellini for this - all I've done is try and maintain it.

FM 14 Download - https://www.mediafire.com/?rqurq9yczxr4e1q

FM 15 Download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/y7os0727smh9cky/Legends_DB_5CFDC619-5E50-4C5E-A7FA-068E4EF9C966.fmf

FM 16 Download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/5pqb1iez7vdmh4p/Legends_DB_FM_16_2CD71E87-600E-4B5D-AEC8-AE2FFA5AA743.fmf

• 1 month later...

Going to bump this up a little as I've updated it - added between 100-150 more players, focusing mainly on South America and Eastern Europe. Link is on first post. Please use the default database when using this. Have fun.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • SI Staff

I think for FM18 I'm going to do a 95/96ish era DB.  I will likely start with the FM18DB plus this file, which I will need to tweak but at least will have the basis for quite a few guys from that era assuming you have no issues with that (you seem to say take a run at the DB).

I'm aiming for around 1500 players to start the DB but would be something I'd continue to work on over time.  I've been recruiting help.  My plan is to actually use earlier versions of the game (CM2 or whatever would be the correct era) and simply imput, filling gaps best as possible.

If anyone knows of one out there for a recent version of the game (maybe last 2-3) please let me know!!  If you want to help, please also shoot me a message....I'll be starting as soon as FM18 is out.

https://www.facebook.com/Football-Manager-1516-9596-Season-994624897223893/

On 19/10/2017 at 07:20, Aljarov said:

I think for FM18 I'm going to do a 95/96ish era DB.  I will likely start with the FM18DB plus this file, which I will need to tweak but at least will have the basis for quite a few guys from that era assuming you have no issues with that (you seem to say take a run at the DB).

I'm aiming for around 1500 players to start the DB but would be something I'd continue to work on over time.  I've been recruiting help.  My plan is to actually use earlier versions of the game (CM2 or whatever would be the correct era) and simply imput, filling gaps best as possible.

If anyone knows of one out there for a recent version of the game (maybe last 2-3) please let me know!!  If you want to help, please also shoot me a message....I'll be starting as soon as FM18 is out.

• SI Staff

Real shame they didn't keep in the histories of the guys who are actually in the DB?  I wonder if they were all created from scratch?  Else, no reason to delete the history prior to the start of the game (I appreciate the years would be all wrong, but I would say that's better than no history).  I might try and reach out to see if it could be improved into FM18...

Awesome amount of work in that though, so pleasing to look over the squads...so many memories.

Archived