Hike the 12 levels of England.

kunsalinas14

I will try to take a team from the level 10 of the English football pyramid. i will try to win everything with them from promotion to premier to champions league and not only that but make it the most expensive team in the world with great players and youth academy. i will do all this with a sunday league experience.

[ ] win promotion to Counties League

[ ] Win Promotion to Isthmian D1N

[ ] win Promotion to Isthmian Premier

[ ] win Promotion to Skrill North

[ ] win promotion to Skrill Premier

[ ] win promotion to Sky Bet League 2

[ ] win promotion to Sky Bet League 1

[ ] win promotion to Sky Bet Championship

[ ] win promotion to Premier League

[ ] win Johnston's Paint trophy

[ ] win Community Shield

[ ] win Capital One Cup

[ ] win FA cup

[ ] win EUFA Europa League

[ ] win EUFA Champions League

[ ] win EUFA Super Cup

[ ] win FIFA club world cup

this are all the challenges that i will have to win to complete my mission.....

i will also be controlling Mexico national team on the side just to keep things interesting for me and not lose my faith in my skills....

ok so the team i pick for the challenge is Bugbrooke St. Michaels. i choose them because they are expected to be last place in the league not only that but the are the poorest team in England they are only worth 1,680 Dollars. i could probably buy them and have more capital in real life.

30w89s0.png

Pre-Pre-Season 13-14

Club Info:

Club - Bugbrooke St. Michael's

Division - United Counties League Div 1

Media Prediction - 21st

Board Requirements - N/A

Reputation - Obscure

Training Facilities - N/A

Youth Facilities - N/A

Junior Coaching - N/A

Youth Recruitment - N/A

Club Value - $1.68k

Stadium - N/A

Season Ticket Holders - 1

Manager Info:

Reputation - Local

Wage - $0

Manager Points - 0

Hall Of Fame - N/A

Overview:

I arrived at the club knowing staying up was my goal and the side I had were predicted to come last in our Division. A baptism of fire, I though was optimistic I could do that, although i knew that the team i had was all i was getting this season.

Squad Analysis:

Keepers - what can i say there isn't much to work with but i have to make the most out of this. i will try Dylan Street as my primary keeper and hope that he can handle the job.

29yjibt.png

Defenders - we have great defenders for the league but i dont know them so i will go into this with hopes and dream and just hope that they can do the job.

s3ef13.png

Midfield - i haven't seen any of them play but i do need a better DM but this will do for know. my left and right mid is the best part of the team and hope they can be the engine of the team.

jg78dy.png

Attack - i will only be using one attacker at a time in my first team so i will have to do the best with him. the bench isn't that great he has speed but his finish is only of 1.

2i0tbw2.png

Overall

the team isn't the best in the world not even the best in the league but i will promote them and make my players proud of themselves. We have nothing to lose. i will be playing with a 4-3-2-1 and will try to attack and get the ball back as soon as possible.

b48h2p.png

Now off to pre-season and hope that the team plays better than it looks.....

Archived