[FM14]How to use "A lower Division" Teams in Editor

demodave

Hello was wondering if somebody could help me with the dark arts of the 2014 Editor.

I'am trying to create my own Fantasy League rules and have hit a Stumbling block.

In the past i could use the "A lower division" has the lowest division and avoid creating potentially 10/20 leagues I do not want. Then use that to relegate and promote teams from and get clubs to plug gaps in a FA Cup style tournament. However on on FM14, with a "A lower Division" being one giant "League" from all nations, I can figure how to edit it into my League structure. The Basic rules will not simply allow me to edit this in, and I cannot figure out how to do it with advanced rules.

I have no idea where to even start with this one and looking at other leagues structures have not helped either. Could somebody please explain how I can do this.

Many thanks in advance.

Create or use an existing domestic league competition from your chosen nation, place all or however many teams from your nation that you haven't used already into the division, then just add the competition to the nation rules and select it as inactive. No need to set up any rules for said competition just set relegation slots in the last active division you have.

Archived