Problem with creating a tactic in defense

I always used downloaded tactics but But it would be more fun if I create my own tactics and have Success with them.

After reading some guides i went to team comparison and start with the Defense to suit the with team instructions.

In pace we are 3rd in the league but with Acceleration we are 11th that means playing with high defense line will be risky.

in other hand in Heading we are 13 th means we are Vulnerable to crossing into the box that means playing with Deep line will be risky to.

And here im stuck and i dont know how to se up my defensive line.

My team have good Team work,Decisions,Creativty,passing and work rate so it will be the best to play a fluid expressive possesion game.

You aren't going to be that bad at a guess if you have decent pace. Acceleration is just how quickly your player gets to their top speed, if you have quick-ish defenders then you wont be to bad. Plus it's not all about the defenders, it's the shape of the whole team.

In one of my saves, I had a really slow central defender pairing, I tried playing a deep line, and it just didn't work. When I looked at the rest of my side they were just like yours, hard working, willing to work for each other. I played a pressing game, higher line (no need to go crazy, I used standard mentality with a higher line) It saved my season, we were almost unbeatable once I got it right. Playing a cautious strategy that is bursting to get out their and put themselves about is quite difficult, by default the players want to chase things because it's in their nature.

Archived