FM14: The New Saints

makul

f0q0.jpg

In every edition of the FM, I'm playing with the TNS and want to show my career.

Tactics

I did not complicate it with the tactic, so use a 4-4-2 with possession's instructions .

3erl.jpg

sorry for my English

Season 2013/14

Began the season we look for a club patron. We have signed with the Burnley and we have brought some players on loan. The rest of the team we complete it with free players.

b3ie.jpg

In league we were irregular, but we achieved the title. In the 2 cup we were using the substitute team and we gain both.

jzgp.jpg

4rxz.jpg

wt4k.jpg

At UCL we lost against Molde in the 2nd round.

q894.jpg

Season 2014/15

I dedicate this season to sign youth players (19 and under) to have a good reserve and youth team. Improve the staff and we sign 2 agreements more: Sheff Wed (Loan) and Crystal Palace (First Option)

z2m6.jpg

In league really dominant and came back to win the cups.

6l98.jpg

bgul.jpg

8qc1.jpg

At UCL we "was better" and we lost for 1 goal against Copenhagen in 3er round. Then in EL lost with Liverpool.

The positive thing is the money paid.

r8j2.jpg

Season 2015/16

Again we signed young players and some go to loan. Some player leave the first team and youth signed the last season occupy his place.. We got two club patrons: Bouremonth (Loan) and West Ham (First Option), And we have 3 feeder club Gresford Athletic, Garden Village and Holyhead Hotspur.

2l8f.jpg

In league we won, not as easy as last season. The cups we won again.

fr6t.jpg

b3gv.jpg

tsxz.jpg

In the UCL repeat of last season and the same happened in EL

1hig.jpg

Season 2016/17

Just started the season, we brought only 4 players. Some players release team, free or a loan.

gzqn.jpg

We did it, we went into the group stage of UCL!

f0w9.jpg

2vi3.jpg

And most important ...

ycbi.jpg

Now we will improve the training facilities and enjoy the UCL

Archived