[FM14] Liverpool data issues fix (Sturridge, Suarez etc)

First of all, this isn't a data fix to make Liverpool players superior to all others. It's a fix of attributes which a large amount of players have raised issues about; which researchers refuse to deal with. If there is a fix, it won't be until mid February.

On the trial run with AI in charge, Liverpool finished 5th, with Suarez 10 in 21 and Sturridge 24 in 43. Which I believe is an acceptable amount.

Place downloaded file in Libraries > Documents > Sports interactive > Football Manager 2014 > editor data

http://www.sendspace.com/file/phlgs1 <<<<<<<<<<<DOWNLOAD

Changes:

Sturridge: Increase of finishing, composure and strength. Slight reduction of other physical stats. Increase of CA and PA to match realistic values.

Suarez: Increase of finishing, composure and free kicks and well as an increase and decrease in a few other stats. Increase of CA and PA to match realistic values.

Other players such as, Toure, Ilori, Henderson, Sakho, Mignolet, Aspas and Coutinho have all had minor alterations to their stats also.

Included missing non-player staff.

Increase of non playing stat attributes to an acceptable level where they don't have to be released on first day. Although, you may feel the need to. Again, they're not super attributes of 20 all round.

I'd also like to say that Arsenal and Spurs are a bit underrated in some parts also, however, I don't want to alter those stats. Hopefully a fan of their clubs will help.

• SI Staff

"Researchers refuse to deal with" is hyperbole I am afraid. The research team can only make adjustments to the data when a data update is officially released. No date for one has yet been announced.

I'm pleased that you have used the editor to make your adjustments, as that is what it is there for.

Archived