Picking a new affiliated club...any benificial difference between the cost of clubs?

I have been offered four teams as a possible affiliate three American and one Japanese, the three Americans teams i will have to pay 1.5mil approx. with the Japanese 3m. If i choose the Japanese team will i be wasting 2m a year? also the Japanese team Osaka have no league running and play no matches does this mean there will be no youth coming through?

Guys any difference?

you will still get youth coming through but there will be no point loaning players to Osaka so if that's what you care about it would be a poor move. As the American teams are £1.5m cheaper per year and (assuming you have their league loaded and the option is present in the deal) better for loaning players to, I'd go with them unless you have some specific wish for Japanese youngsters in your youth team.

However, it is possible that the financial benefits from Osaka would be higher as Japan is more soccer friendly than the US (I'm not sure if this is actually coded into the game, I'm just theorising).

Archived