Competition Challenge 1: (Test Case: Blackburn vs QP). Do you know what it would take to win

I would like to start a new competition challenge. The challenge is that I have been sacked and you have been given 1 chance to prove your managerial skills. 1 game midway through march in 2016. There is no changing the team right now and you can choose a different tactic if you want but at the cost of no tactic familiarity.

The idea is that I will present all the information you need about the match and you have to tell which tactical/ man management/ team talk changes you would like. I will use your settings to run the match 3 times in Key mode and jot down the three results. Lets see who can get the most wins.

Unfortunately, due to my naiveity I won't be able to make the reactionary changes during the match that you would so there won't be any changes during the match.

If there is a red card during the match, the match will be re-run and not used in the tally.

Are you interested ?

some backstory: my intention is to just learn how others think through a match.

This match I drew 1-1 but then the game crashed. Usually, the first result is the result i go with even if I have to reload for testing or crashing or other reasons. This match even after spending 4-5 hours and different tactical settings, I couldn't get a draw. Almost all the time, I would lose and the few odd times i would win.

I''l take a crack at it then.

Make your GK a SK-D

Have your RB (Henley) be a WB with Attack

Have Your LB be a FB with Support

Centre-backs should be CD-D

Hatton as a DM-D

Westerberg shoudl be a DLP-S

Thomsen a AP-S

Rochina should be a AM-A in a Right/Center position

Pedersen should be a W-A on the AML spot

Rhodes a AF-A in the ST spot.

Play on the Control philosphy with High Pressure, short passes, a Deep defensive line, and aggressive tackling.

Archived