Is it possible to sort/filter players by the country they were born in?

Vami

I would like to sort/filter players in the editor so that for example I have all who were born in Poland. Mind you - BORN in Poland not with Polish nationality. It seems I can only do it by manually adding "city of birth" millions of times.... Is there any script or short way to do what I want?

The game does not offer a distinction so you do your way or the nationality. Of course not all players have a home city so you will miss a lot of players, but generally not top flight ones.

So you could do it the other way around, start with ALL from a nation then look down the list and select only ones who are home born for a mass edit.

Should not be TOO difficult, you could change nationality to an empty one on a temp basis or something like that to help you out.

That misses the point. I want to mąkę a list of all players without Polish nationality but born here. There are many like these.plus, when making regional leagues i would like to e.g.filter all people from a REGION so that ican mass edit their nation to e.g. Cornwall

Archived