What happens now? - Facilities question.

Hey, I'm playing as Rotherham 11 seasons in, our rep is Worldwide, 40 mil in the bank, without winning anything we'd be happily in the black.

My training and youth facilites are "top" and they're being upgraded as we speak even though it'll take two years. Question I mainly have though is my youth recruitment is average and there doesn't seem any way that I can make this better? My corporate facilites are average but the only thing I can figure out with that is it's tied in with the Stadium, which I'm selling out every week but I'm guessing they're not interested in a new Stadium because it of the "20 year rule" and it was built in 2012. Is this tied in? For this I can't even expand the stadium.

I'm a bit confused on how to improve what, I love building a squad through youth players but I'm having to buy out from other clubs, I've never had one through my own compared to Southampton which I got a pretty good poacher in my first batch.

So could anyone please shed some light on this? The Youth Recruitment etc, cheers! I was going to just check the online manual but it seems the link doesn't work.

From my experiences, youth facilities and recruitment are not linked to the stadium in any way.

If you give it time, you should be able to improve the youth recruitment to match the other top clubs in the country.

I ment the corporate facilites with the stadium! My bad if I didn't explain that well.

Archived