Fan,Player and Captain. Now he is the manager.

DJ1888

Some information on how things went during the month would be great for us the viewer, i.e. an overview on each match, monthly awards for best player and your view on how the month went. I'd also like to see a screenshot of your youth intake. Just looking at some screenshots with no info doesn't really tell us much and you will never gain followers that way.

2012-2013 Winners

smd2me.png

Premier League - Celtic

Division 1 - Dunfermline

Division 2 - Queen of the South

Division 3 - Rangers

Scottish Cup - Celtic

Scottish Communities League Cup - Celtic

Scottish League Challenge Cup - Raith

Some information on how things went during the month would be great for us the viewer, i.e. an overview on each match, monthly awards for best player and your view on how the month went. I'd also like to see a screenshot of your youth intake. Just looking at some screenshots with no info doesn't really tell us much and you will never gain followers that way.

What he said. Nobody is interested in just reading a list of results, hence unlike all others you have no replies in here. It's about the story.

Your thread title suggests that you have spent thoughts on the background of this career thread. Unless you tell us some more, you might as well leave it to post all this. Just look at the impressions number compared to the other threads.

hth :)

Archived