Problem Editing Database

officerumours

I used the game editor to create a new club in England, but when i started a new game to play with this team i could not select England as the nation to manage in, only any country other than England. If i start a new game in any other nation and look for club i created it does exist.

can anyone help/explain?

On another database problem, when trying to load up my current database I get the following messages:

The database failed to load

Can't read inflate stream: unexpected EOF in underlying stream?

Can anyone help to fix this problem?

• 11 months later...
On another database problem, when trying to load up my current database I get the following messages:

The database failed to load

Can't read inflate stream: unexpected EOF in underlying stream?

Can anyone help to fix this problem?

I recently purchased Football Manager 2009 and promptly began to edit a new database to include the transfer movements since its launch.

I edited all teams within the Premier League and was two thirds through Serie A, however, that was over the course of the past few days, saving as I go along.

Now when I try to load the database again to continue (which I have done before now without problems on a few ocacsions), it stops loading halfway (three quarters of the way through ‘Loading Person Languages’ to be exact) and then opens a loading error window stating ‘The database failed to Load’, it then tells me in a Data editor Error window ‘Can’t read inflate stream: unexpected EOF in underlying stream.’

What does this mean have I lost all the work I put into this? Can I open my database another way?

Archived