Uhhh, Junior Coaching Is Bankrupting Me....

Unexpected continental success made me temporarily flush with cash, leading to the board to upgrade our junior coaching budget to 'excellent'.

However, we're a tiny club. My wage budget for the First Team is £650k p/a, but I'm now paying £1.2m in youth development fees!

Despite slipping back into the red, the board refuse to cutback on this expenditure.

Is there anyway I can adjust this in FMRTE? There are values for Youth Facilities, Youth Academy, and Youth Recruitment. The value for Youth Facilities is high, despite the actual facilities being of a Basic standard in-game, so I suspect junior coaching is included in the editors interpretation. Will lowering it to a single digit bring my coaching standards down to a more afforable level?

We cannot discuss the use of third party editors as they are not supported by SI, best you can do is try to make the most of the youth players & hope for the best or gamble everything in the hope if replicating your earlier success.

Edit: the other option is to head to the to the forums for the editor (not the SI editor page though) & ask them if their software can do what you want.

Do note that once you use that piece of software to edit the game SI cannot & will not help you if you encounter any problems or bugs from that point on.

Archived