Whats you proudest/best acheivement of any FM?

Taking Real Salt Lake to the Club Championship final against a full-strength Barcelona team and emerging victorious, going 0-0 through regulation and extra time before winning 5-4 on penalty kicks when Messi missed on their first attempt. I was pretty surprised as it had taken me 10 times or so to get past my Brazilian opponent in the previous round and I'm somehow able to knock off one of the world's best on my first try.

Winning the league second season with Reading.

Lame I know, but I always get bored halfway through dafuge's challenge. That's not me slating the challenge, I actually love it, but I eventually find a great set of players and rise through the leagues with ease. Gundo's challenge is different, but there I just get bored with the time it takes.

I've had a fair few, winning the Uefa with HSV in the first season on FM 2006. Winning the La Liga & signing Ronaldinho for Betis (my negotiation skills are immense :D).

Also in this years FM, reaching the semi finals of the champions league with Lille in the first season. Nicolas Fauvergue is legendary, he won the golden boot in that year as well.

Archived