Need some inspiration/Ideas please...

Ok so I'd like to start up on FM again. Took a break for awhile for it to be all patched up and everything. I'd like a bit of a world-wide set up, so I can have a nice ride around the footballing world. I usually start unemployed and just see where ever I end up. But i'm having alot of trouble find a decent set up.

My PC is new and the specs would be Quad core 4gb processor and 16gb RAM (i didnt ask for this it came with it!) GFX is decent but that doesnt matter too much anyway!

Any ideas?

Thanks

I enjoy having 2 or 3 leagues from each continent loaded but some might find that too slow running. It also involves downloading some extra leagues as well such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia and New Zealand. You could try loading a load of South American leagues start your career there then add some European leagues for when you are done in South America.

I enjoy having 2 or 3 leagues from each continent loaded but some might find that too slow running. It also involves downloading some extra leagues as well such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia and New Zealand. You could try loading a load of South American leagues start your career there then add some European leagues for when you are done in South America.

Ah strange you put that. I was about to ask also, If I do say start in South America then when Im done add the Euro leagues, how will they look. If ive spent say 5 season then I load up the English system does it just add in the history for the missed 5 seasons or does it not exists? Sorry I've just never used the add/remove yet as it was broken on 12!

Thanks

You won't see a full league table from the seasons that the league wasn't active all you'll see is who the top three were in the past winners section.

Thanks man! That's good, it be weird if it acted as if nothing had happened!

As for the extra leagues to download, is there any place to get ones that are certain to work and have been made well?

There was a thread in the editors forum that had loads for FM12, I realise that's not helpful at all lol. I just googled the result, I might be wrong but I always add leagues made by the same person because they usually work together well.

Archived