No build up goals and fast forward while making tactic changes?

I have not played for maybe just over a month and just started playing again tonight.

I am someone baffled at what is going on,in the first game I played I was leading 2-1 with 30 minutes to go and decided to make some changes,I pause the highlights and make the changes,after I click to make the changes it goes back to the game and after about 1 or 2 minutes of game time it just shows a player heading the ball into the net,no build up just that header and goal.

Anyway in the next game I am getting beat 2-1,again there are only 30 minutes remaining so I decide to change things around,after what happened last time I decide not to pause the game but just let it run while I make the changes.

Now in the time I am making the changes there is no highlight shown,I make 2 straight subs and as any player here knows it takes only a few seconds and in game time maybe at the very most 1 minute,I make the subs and look at the time,it is showing 76 minutes.

When I first seen the time I thought it was very strange as I was making the subs on 60 minutes,it was almost like the clock never slowed while I made the changes,worst still I glance at the score and I see it is now 3-1 to the other team!!

I quickly look at the info and it seems they scored in the 75th minute,there was no highlight shown,it was at the time of my subs,although they should have been on the park much earlier...

I am at a total loss what is happening here,what has changed in the last few weeks to be causing this?

Am I just being really unlucky to have these 2 things happen in back to back matches?

Hopefully I am not only going to get replies saying it is just me as I will have to make an appointment with the shrink on Monday. ;)

Archived