Really struggling to get back into the game

My old laptop broke so I lost my Ross county save which I was really into and now ive had to buy a new laptop and just seem to not be able to garner any interest in any team!

Wonder if anyone can help?.i always tend to go sides in the UK so maybe looking to try a foreign side with a good challenge.

Much appreeciated

I recommend one of the big five: Italy, Spain, Germany, France. That way you can take a small club to the best in the world, and this is boring in smaller leagues since the league matches become walkovers after a while.

In Italy you can only sign two non-eu players per year, and if the tax bug is fixed (I doubt it) the big clubs are a division apart from the rest so coming from below should be hard.

In Spain, you can only register 4 non-eu players (this excludes many African nations), which is actually a harsher restriction than in Italy. The TV money are divided very unevenly in 6-year deals, and I seriously doubt that those are very dynamic if you do well with a small club.

In Germany there are no foreigner restrictions in the league, but virtually no TV money.

In France... well, never played there so I don't know the nature of that league, except that Marseille and PSG are filthy rich.

Archived