How to sort out diciplinary problems with a player?

I got a MC that gets horrible amounts of cards. I have changed his tackling to easy and he is playing as a central midfielder on support duty. Tacklings doesn't seem to be the problem as he only has like 2.5 tackles a game. I'm warning him and fining him when he gets sent off but he usually thinks it isn't fair on him. I would be happy to dump his pompous ass but I got rather bad backups for that position and signing new players is a horrible affair down in the BSS/BSN. Sofar he has 17 yellows and 2 reds in 19 games he spends a lot of time being suspended which causes problems in itself. I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to feel I can't keep this guy around and is prepared to let one of my 16 yo play instead even if they are far from as good.

In one last attempt to find a solution I bring the problem here to see if anyone go any ideas, after all I managed to sort the overall diciplinary issues with a little help but this one got me stomped. I find it strange that I can't seem to be able to discuss something like this through player interaction.

Archived