Question for those who've holidayed long term saves on FM13

Played FM12 a lot but was always annoyed at how much pace virtually all regens had. It felt like everyone had at least 16 pace regardless of how awful they were overall and it kinda made the whole pace attribute pointless. Maybe it was just me, but anyway, how does this aspect seem in FM13 so far?

I think the regens are much more balanced this year.

I've holidayed a game until 2064 and looking at all players where their Pace stat isn't masked (6559 players in total):

1083 have a pace above 15

503 of them have a pace above 16

189 have a pace above 17

48 have a pace above 18

7 have a pace of 19

0 have a pace of 20

I've looked in more detail at the players with a pace above 18, and some of them (those with the lower value) do seem to have loads of pace, accelaration and finishing skills but no technique. However these are the lower valued players, and correspondingly they haven't done as well in the game - and out of the 48 it's maybe 7 or 8 of them. This feels kind of realistic?

That's 16.5% with pace 15 or above, which still seems a little bit high to me. That could be due to attribute masking though, and it's good to see the very high pace players being more restricted. Thanks for the info, and if anyone else has any data that'd be great.

That's 16.5% with pace 15 or above, which still seems a little bit high to me. That could be due to attribute masking though, and it's good to see the very high pace players being more restricted. Thanks for the info, and if anyone else has any data that'd be great.

How does it compare to the start of the game?

Archived