Manchester united debt free challenge

dazmak1

I started my game with the intention of getting the club out of debt as soon as i could and with the club over 500m in debt i knew it wolud take some time. I knew i had to spend wisely for around 5 and a half seasons. Whilst achieving this i also wanted to remain challenging with all the other big speanding european and domestic clubs. I have made sure that attribute masking is on this makes the game a little harder in terms of finding players which in general is the key part of the game.

Season 1.

Transfers In

Danny da Costa 3.1

Oliver Markoutz 1.7

Koray Gunter 1.1

Lorenzo Crisetig 0.5

Transfers out

Will Keane 0.75

Darren Gibson 1

Not much spent just a few youngster brought in and da Costa brought in as cover for right back he looks like he could be a good prospect for the future.

Premiership 1st 85pts

F.A Cup 5th rd Lost 3-0 Fulham

League Cup Final Won 3-1 Arsenal

CL 1st KO rd Lost 4-2 agg Barcelona

Community Shield Final Won 5-1 Man City

With a good first season complete i won the league by goal difference to Spurs winning all but 1 of my league games at home. My away form let me down throughout the season costing me my place in the FA Cup and CL but it gives me something to work on for next season.

Top Ratings

Vidic 7.36

Rooney 7.30

Valencia 7.28

Top Goalscorers

Rooney 25

Hernandez 24

Valencia 10

Top Assists

Valencia 26

Rooney 11

Young 11

MOTM

Vidic 6

Valencia 5

Rooney 4

Awards

Hernandez Player's Young Player 2nd

Vidic,Valencia Team of the Season

Me Manager of the year 2nd

Vidic 2011 World Team of the year

Rooney Fans Player of the Year

Hernandez is looking like he has a great future at the club both him and Rooney had a few little injuries but nothing major. I was also impressed with the young Smalling, Jones, Rafael and Cleverly they look good prospects for the future, Cleverly playing alot more than expected due to the lack of midfielers at the club. I played a simple 4-4-2 home and away for the season which seemed to work perfect at home just not got the right balance away from home yet but il work that out next season. Vidic and Rio was as expected a great patrnership at the back also contributing to 18 goal between them which helped me on my way to the league title. I was disappointed with De Gea, Nani and Carrick they didnt perform as good as they should but maybe De Gea is still adapting to the English game. Overall im happy with my first season 3 trophies and hopefully i can improve on my CL performance for next season.

Archived