Left Back

Ok i no this has topic has been done to death and about 10 of the same topics come up everyday but i need some help,

Im playing as Man City going into the second season and i have 43 mil to spend and i need the following

1 x Left Back/Wing Back

1 x Right Back/Wing Back

1 x Centre Back

1 x Striker

I need help with the left back? anyone got any good sugestions? I here peeps going on about some boy called guilherme or how ever you spell it, is he good enough quality and were do i find him? im playing version 8.0.2

Thanks

Jp

Some suggestions:

FBR Elsinho. Ratinho.

FBL Eduardo (Brazil U/21 wonderkid)

DC Gioda.

Guilherme would be a great purchase.

You may still have some cash left over. At the beginning of the second season both Jimenez and Zarate can be picked up competitively if you negotiate.

LB - Gareth Bale (usually available for 11-13M in season 2), Taye Taiwo

RB - Rafinha (10M. Quality wing back. Whats wrong with Corluka though?), Valon Behrami, Lassanna Diarra (not a natural but still quality as RB or DM)

CB - Federico Fazio (Less than 5M I reckon), Pablo (might be available on a free), Raul Albiol (if interested. Usually signs a new contract with a 16M odd release clause)

ST - Guilherme is definitely quality. Great buy. Also try Amauri, Tomasso Rocchi (even though ageing, he's awesome), Iaquinta, Huntelaar or Eduardo (Arsenal, availably cheap sometimes).

LB: Pander, Mattock (Future)

RB: Use Corluka (If you don't want to id recommend Rafinha/Vandon Borre)

CB: Fabricio Coloccini

ST: Nihat / Palacio (Fast Strikers) or Huntelaar as a Tall Striker.

Archived