Is Eto'o great?

mushka

I'm Juventus, just won Serie A in 2nd season. I play a lone striker with Aguero behind. I was going to start season with Trezeguet No. 1 striker then Huntelaar and Menez as back up.

I have plenty money but don't want to spend stupid money on targets like Torres and Adebayor. I've already spent £58m on Robinho and another £60m on others.

Trezeguet is 31 at the moment so he would probably need replacing next season but I've noticed Eto'o is available at £19-20m. He's 28 and didn't have a great season at Barcelona scoring only 4 goals. I've also noticed his Composure rating is 10 which is'nt good for a 1st team striker.

Would Eto'o be a great signing or should I stick with Trez and replace him with the likes of Torres/Adebayor at the end of the season?

Eto'o is definitely a good striker although I dont know why his composure is that low on your game. I would probably stay away from such a player tbh. And it obviously makes more sense to bring in someone like Adebayor or Torres because atleast they'll give you 6/7 years of quality service. Not to mention that the both of them are better than Eto'o. Saying that, Huntelaar isnt too shabby himself and can easily replace Trez when needed. You could spend money on someone like Vela who might take a season or two to get going but once he does, is unstoppable.

Archived