Help Request: Creating an Unemployed Manager in the Editor

Swinburn

Hi guys.

Bit of help, if you can. I've been trying to create unemployed managers in the editor, but when I go into the game, none of them are appearing. I tried using my own setup for them, but when that didn't work, I tried to replicate another unemployed manager... which didn't work. Any ideas?

Not having seen the file itself, I'm not entirely sure what's happened. Some theories below as to why this is happening:

* The reputation of this manager is too low or has not been set, which means it is set by the game (presumably at a low level) when starting a new game. Solution - increase his home/current reputation to a realistic number.

* The database size is not large enough to load him. Solution - add the database size by a notch or load all persons from his country of provenance

* His nation is not loaded as a playable league. This generally increases the amount of people loaded which are based in his country.

Also, you are sure the editor data file is being enabled before starting a new game.

Not having seen the file itself, I'm not entirely sure what's happened. Some theories below as to why this is happening:

* The reputation of this manager is too low or has not been set, which means it is set by the game (presumably at a low level) when starting a new game. Solution - increase his home/current reputation to a realistic number.

* The database size is not large enough to load him. Solution - add the database size by a notch or load all persons from his country of provenance

* His nation is not loaded as a playable league. This generally increases the amount of people loaded which are based in his country.

Also, you are sure the editor data file is being enabled before starting a new game.

Yeah, I had everything loaded fine. I managed to work around it though. Duplicated Rafa Benitez and edited him, that worked. Cheers for trying though :)

Archived