From Rags to Richies (Hopefully)

JamieJUllmer

I just wanted to share my dream start to an unemployed season.

I started the game with all english leagues loaded and decided to start unemployed with my past experiance listed as automatic.

It took me until November 4th to get a job and the team who chose to employe me was Darlington FC.

Darlington where strugling at the bottom of BSP in 16th when the media prediction was 2nd just from looking at this you can see why the past manager was sacked.

befored.png

My First game in charge was against lincoln City a team high flying in the playoffs immediatly within 2 minutes we was 1-0 down and 10 minutes later we was 2 down at this point i was thinking what the hell have i got my self into. But in a 2nd half comeback we manged to peg it back to 2-2 and hold out for the draw.

the next 2 games we was not as lucky losing both games.

Next up was Cambridge in the FA Trophy, I was not interested in any cups as i knew i had no chance of winning them so i stuck my u-18's out to gain some experiance and they gave a fighting effort and went out 3-1 losers in the end but it was a promising show from them.

After resting my 1st team it looked a good choice as after the cambridge loss i went on a 21 game unbeaten run scoring 44 goals and conceeding just 13 goals which accounted to 17 wins and 4 draws.

After the 21st game unbeaten i had secured my playoff position and decided to rest the 1st team again ready for the playoffs and won just 1 game out of the reaming 3 games.

afterrh.png

I was drew with york in the playoff semi final where i found my self trailing in the first leg after 30 minutes it then took a further 55 minutes for me to find the net and equalise. We managed to hold on till FT to hold on to the 1-1 draw.

The 2nd leg was much a different story we beat york to every ball and only allowed them to have 3 shots all game compared to our 23 unfortunatly the finishing was poor and only managed to find the net once to win the game 1-0.

playoffleg2.png

I was drawn against Luton Town FC in the final Where we ran out 3-1 winners and gained promotion to the Npower League 2. Although i can honestly say the only reason we won this game was due to us taking our chances as we only had 5 shots all game when luton had 17.

We now look to press on and survive relegation next season.

playofffinal.png

Player of the season: http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/6062/marcbridgewilkinsonover.png

Top goalScorer: http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8643/liamhatchoverviewprofil.png

Welcome FMS STORIES Jamie, please read the house rules at the top of the forum...heres the link- http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=150727

We dont accept pictures in this part of the forum, to be truthful it would be better suited in the Careers Forum,if you want a Mod to move it they will.

However if you want to make a story of it have a look around the forum and see the stories we've got going. If you want some advice etc please feel free to PM me and I'll try and help you

Archived