Adding a "B' Team

Shawn2166

how does one go about adding a B team to another team? I'd like to add say A.C Milan as a B team to Man Utd is it just as simple as editing it under the affilates screen and making Milan my B team or would it need more work? I'd like to manage both teams if i could how does one do that?

how does one go about adding a B team to another team? I'd like to add say A.C Milan as a B team to Man Utd is it just as simple as editing it under the affilates screen and making Milan my B team or would it need more work? I'd like to manage both teams if i could how does one do that?

If you do it as a B team through the affiliated clubs menu, you should be able to manage both clubs.

Putting them as a second/third team will stop you been able to manage them as they will be part of the club.

and that won't affect how any cups or anything works? champions league and all that will work fine?

Shouldn't do, because the B team (or any of the options in the affilated clubs menu) can be added to a different league and act as a separate team to the parent club.

For example, I've got a first team playing at level 8 in the English pyramid and their reserve side playing two leagues below. The level 8 club plays in their competitions and the level 10 club plays in their own competitions. Just make sure you tick the "cannot play in the same division" box.

Archived