FM12: Deportivo thread, where's my money mr Lendoiro?

Falahk

You should either play with a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-1-2-2-1. Control or attack should do the job. Deportivo are the best team in the liga adelante and despite having lost most of their stars they still can achieve promotion easily. I recommend you to get some cheap south american players like Dorlan Pabon. But you must be aware that you can only have 2 non-eu players in your squad

okey thanks... but what roles and duties works best?? and what team instructions?? am not a good tactican every time i try do a tactic its not work.. have read about how to create tactics but it wont work when i do them =(((

save is going well top of the league tho i did suffer a narrow loss,

w8m0dw.png

best signing was getting clement grenier on loan

244sjf5.png

need to start getting plans in place for next season i believe i should go up so need to scout yong players i can bring in and mabe sell on in a few seasons

• 2 weeks later...

I took over Depotivo in December in the 1st season. They was 11th and struggling for consistency in form. They turned their form round and i took them up via automatic promotion. Since then i kept them up and turned them into a champions league team. I'm in the 2016/2017 and I won. La Liga once, Spanish cup once, Spanish super cup twice. The squad i got now is able to challenge for top 4 every season. When i won La Liga, the board only expected me to challenge for Champions League football.

Archived