[FM11] [iOS] AFC Telford

Ceirdiff

Telford_United.png

AFC Telford is a relatively new football club, being created in 2004 out of the remnants of the Telford United. They play in the sixth tier of the football pyramid after beating Nuneaton 3-2 in the play off finals.

AFC Telford plays their home matches in New Bucks Head, Telford, which is one of Britain's largest towns with no league football team.

After getting sacked from the relegated Bath team during my holidays, I took up the newly promoted AFC Telford in an attempt to get them to winning the Champions League. It is also my ambition to win a major international tournament, but this can wait till I've secured AFC Telford as a leading European side.

Some screenshots of my stats as I start my challenge:

Starting stats: click

Initial squad: click

The team looks pretty empty so I'm going to have to bolster that with my youth prospects and some cheap throwaways from other teams. To have any chance of succeeding I'm going to need to be strong tactically with a weak squad.

I'll post an update at the end of every season, and whenever anything interesting happens I'll post that as well. If this should be in the Handheld forum, can someone move it? Thanks

I should also mention that the iPod version is, from my experience, infinitely easier than the computer version. Don't be surprised if I get to the premiership in less seasons than it takes me to get Newport Co. out of Blue Sq. on the PC version (no, I don't have a thread for that career :p).

Archived