looking for a link

okay so i am looking for a post on one of these tactic threads SOMEWHERE on this board that gave some good advice regarding timewasting and tempo it read like some sort of graph and it said basically 0-7clicks 7-11 clicks 11-15clicks etc if you were chasing the game or wanted to see out a game can anyone point me in the direction of this? sorry if this sounds a bit confusing but ive just read it back!!

is this it? was in the Tic-tac magic thread:

Time Wasting -

0 clicks: Desperate for a goal; drawing or losing at the end of the match. 75 mins

3 clicks: When I'm looking for a goal before half time when it's 0-0, or we are drawing. (30/35 mins)

6 clicks: My standard setting (15 mins onwards, or 60 mins onwards for 2nd half)

9 clciks: Used for the first 15 mins of each half when I want to control possession yet still offer a goal scoring threat

13/16 clicks: Used towards the end of the game when I'm winning and just want to control the ball to prevent tiredness.

Tempo:

3 clicks: My standard Tempo setting

9 clicks: Break down the opposition if they are camped on the edge of their area (Usually with a 6 Time Wasting)

14 clicks: When the opposition are pressing me heavily

17 clicks: Under intense opposition pressure (very rarely do I use this)

I've only ever used 20 clicks for Tempo and 0 clicks for Time Wasting -- This was when I was 2-0 down, so I decided to just go for it. We won 3-2

Archived