Championship Challenge Clan 2011

Haha great pics James :thup: and yes i'm adamant i'll bounce straight back up if i can keep hold of a few key players (Lucas the obvious one) and unlucky to Jamie, only just seen he missed out on the play offs :(

Although i'm relegated i'm really looking forward to the start of the season, the Championships always a fun league to play in, so i aint too disheartened. onwards and upwards (again) :D

Haha great pics James :thup: and yes i'm adamant i'll bounce straight back up if i can keep hold of a few key players (Lucas the obvious one) and unlucky to Jamie, only just seen he missed out on the play offs :(

Although i'm relegated i'm really looking forward to the start of the season, the Championships always a fun league to play in, so i aint too disheartened. onwards and upwards (again) :D

Yeah very unlucky Jonno and Jamie :( You both came close to achieving what you needed, but unfortunately failed at the last hurdle. I think if Jamie can invest in his defence or change his tactic to be a bit more defensive, then he should rip up the league. But also his main threat will be Jonno, as long as you can keep hold of your stars. Lucas is on a similar wage to what I had players on in the Championship, so financially, it shouldn't be a problem!

Btw guys, short FM session today 5pm - 6:50pm if anyones interested?

Some key goals from the second half of the season 13/14 by my Ipswich side:

Dirk Kuyt's goal in the final match of the season to beat Manchester United to totally end their title hopes:

[video=youtube;ZoU0WJDR4BY]

Marcus Berg and David Edgar's goals to relegate Coventry:

[video=youtube;CgWOlsBpFZw]

[video=youtube;E-VwVGZBYy0]

Henri Lansbury's goal to level at 1-1 a game with his former club arsenal in an eventual 2-1 defeat:

[video=youtube;vHBh03C2GyE]

Ipswich Town Season 4 Review

After a short winless run around new year my Ipswich team had a decent end to the season and ensured a midtable finish only missing out narrowly on a top half finish in 11th.

ipswichtownipswichfixtu.png

As i leave Ipswich this season for Chelsea, i have left a club in fantastic financial health, now owning its own ground and facilities and with a high quality mid table side, and i hope my successor can keep the good work going there.

As signings go i had a fair few master strokes with Ipswich, Ryan Babel proved an epic bargin on a free, and was my teams star player throughout the season and i would not be surprised if he won signing of the season for the prem. Other signings such as Dirk Kuyt, Owen Hargreaves on loan, Marcus Berg were all fairly cheap and i only had a net spend for the season of about 2m, the first time i hadn't made a gain through transfer dealings in a season at Town.

ipswichtowntransfershis.png

Anyway I look forwards greatly to leading my new team to greatness in Chelsea who narrowly missed out on Europe last season under caretaker manager Michael Emenalo, and i am hopeful of breaking the dominance of Mikes Middlesbrough. :D

Hi mate...

Im 18 years old and can play on all the days your clan has selected im buying fm2012 tomorrow and would love to join a reliable clan and meet some new people. I have played football manager since the release of fm 2007 so I am very experienced and dont mind a challenge. Please get back to me asap. PS i dont mind what team i am ill even be a blue square prem team if its all thats available. ive gt msn if you wanto av a chat now.

Archived