FM11: Stade Rennais - The Future of France

JD nawrat

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to start a new thread but ill ask here first.

At the start of a new season, does a option to pull out of reserve leagues show up? If so has anybody clicked yes? I'm just wondering what happens seeing as the reserves play in a league of there own, and show up seperate in playing history etc.

I was going to start a new thread but ill ask here first.

At the start of a new season, does a option to pull out of reserve leagues show up? If so has anybody clicked yes? I'm just wondering what happens seeing as the reserves play in a league of there own, and show up seperate in playing history etc.

if you start a new game, so basically in your first season, you cant change anything. but just before the start of the new season, you are getting asked, whether you want to participate in the reserves league and in the youth league. I always tick on, since its a good way to give your young talented player, who cant play every single match for you, some game time, so that they are always in good conditions, when they shall play for the first team. also its good for long termed injury players, who you want to gain match fitness in the reserves ;)

if you start a new game, so basically in your first season, you cant change anything. but just before the start of the new season, you are getting asked, whether you want to participate in the reserves league and in the youth league. I always tick on, since its a good way to give your young talented player, who cant play every single match for you, some game time, so that they are always in good conditions, when they shall play for the first team. also its good for long termed injury players, who you want to gain match fitness in the reserves ;)

i know all this. im just asking that if you withdraw your reserve team does it pull the rennes reserve side from the cfa groupe b or not?

Archived