It took one match and my passion for Football Manager is back.One moment of magic!

I guess the age factor was a big deal for me.I mean I am huge fan of the series I am buying everygame since ChampionshipManager 3 but with each title I started playing less and less.

Some of the experiance I spoiled in the past using FMRTE which is the devil of football manager.But anyway lets get to the point

Today coming back from work I decided I will give it another shot this time I will manage my favorite club Manchester United.I have not been their manager for the last few games but I though with their in game squad

and huge debt it wont be a fairy tale. Also I promised myself one thing since I have not playing since the first match 11.1 I dont have any good tactics and I am using my own and I will never look in the tactical forum especially after the match.

I started the season did my friendlies and decided to renovate the squad.I had to sell Fletcher because I asked him to change his preffered moves and he refused.I sold few other players and made only one transfer some guy Douglas Costa.The financial situation was very bad and I Started the season even worse.I lost to Chelsea in Community Shield then I I had a bad streak in Premier League.

By my away game against Man City I was 4 Wins 3 draws 2 loses .My team was playing excellent football but Berbatov was flopping as a lone striker and Rooney was in bad form.

Valencia was injured for 4 weeks and game back for City game and by my mistake I let Ferdinand play in league cup and got him injured for 5 weeks also.

I knew the game will be though it started well I was playing good football but then again a huge mistake by brown awarded them a penalty which Tevez converted..My squad rebounded with 2 goals by Giggs and Smalling and I won the game although at huge price Valencia was with broken wrist and Giggs with broken after the game.

And now the magic happened my away game against Arsenal who were 11 wins from 11 games :).They dominated me pretty hard and they scored early goal.

My team rebounded well and a cross from Nani found Rafael [Who was playing AMR] and the game tied.After this they really pushed me into my half my guys were pressuring them and making mistake after mistake.CCS were 5 to 1 for them..

The half time came I had to substitute Rafael wtih Anderson and I changed his place with Douglas Costa but nothing changed I was getting hammered like crazy.Then at 55 minute mark counter attack and penalty for me.Ofcours Nani missed and I was devasted after another CCS by Arsenal I told my guys to "Stand Off" to pass into space and to clear balls to flanks and put myself into defensive mode.I made a substitute and removed Berbatov for Hernandez.

77 Minute counter attack pass into space and Rooney 2:1. 79 Minute A ball cleared to the flanks found nani who passed into space for Hernandez 3:1. 83 minute Carrick passed into space for Rooney who made the result 4:1.

Amazing really amazing. After this match I have the personal feeling for my team and the passion is back. I cant wait to get some sleep and wake up to continue my adventure.

I probably wont win the Premier League this season but the passion is back

i had a similiar story, i overplayed the game as i was laid up with an op at time of release, have barely played it since christmas, couldent get into it, however with 11.3 i started a new game with my favourite team q.p,r

in 2 or 3 weeks i only made it to january was doing ok was in the play offs, but playing a game or 2 and saving it and doing something else.

however loaded it up yesterday played millwall was 3-0 down at in 25 minutes was, 4-3 up by half time went on to win 6-3 but that first half alone got me hooked again, ive been hitting that continue button like mad the last 24 hours and was so hooked i was paying attention to the little details more, and went on to win the league.. gotta love those magic moments u dont get with other computer games.

enjoy your utd save

Yeah I mean something have to happen a moment to turn that save game into something special.

I tried few times last month to start without a club to climb myself to the top buy it was soo boring.

P.S After Arsenal game I had a Home game against Liverpool 1:0 for me and then they make 1:1. I continue to play much better football but in 55 minute direct red card for Evra. I decided I will risk it and continue with 3 defenders .I dominated them and made it 2:1 . 68 minute I Subbed Berba with Chica and that Mexican missed 3 ccs but damn he is fast.

If he continues to play like this I Might have to drop Berbatov he plays great football but Chica is really fast and my ST Is a poacher:-/

P.S 2 And now after Liverpool away game against Chelsea .. Haha 9 points so far from those matches even if we lose its ok

This is just the best night ever.

After having to play Rafael as DL cuz Evra was suspended I had little hope sof leaving Stamford Bridge with 3 points .Worth to mention is that Chelsea was 13 matches 12 wins 1 lose before my visit.

The game started with nice 2 long shots from me and then the magic happened. Berbatov controlled one high ball passed to Nani who shooted and In off the post.

The match itself was even I missed few and they missed few more important is that Berbatov was injured at 38 Minute but he is fine for the next game..

Damn amazing I was 4 wins 3 draws 2 loses and then I had 3 away games and 1 home match against the best 4 teams in the league. I cant beliave I won every game was magnificent and it had me glued to the screen.

Damn

Archived