[FM11] Yet Another Journeyman Career

deetor

Well, let me start by saying I'm not a great manager and I did not planned to do a thread like this, I've lurked this forums for a while, and after my save game with Dinamo Zagreb (great team to manage) got corrupted I was left wondering what to do. I could go back to one of my previous saves in England, Mexico or South Africa. But the idea did not seemed very appealing, so I thought of shaking things up. This seems like a good idea and all, specially since I get to be amongst managers such as dafuge, that Wales guy, and that Tord guy.... names elude me, things are blurry.. we'd better go to setup.

Setup:

Austria

Belgium

Croatia

Czech Republic

England (League 1)

France (Ligue 2)

Germany (3.Bundesliga)

Greece

Israel

Italy (Serie B)

Netherlands (Jupiler League)

Portugal (Liga Orangina)

Romania

Russia (Pervij Division)

Scotland

Spain (Segunda B)

Turkey

Ukraine

Serbia

Welcome. There's always room for another career thread. I am a member of the not great manager club too. I enjoy threads more when the manager has to struggle instead of ones where they are successful at everything.

I'm still trying to teach my northern irish club the proper way of playing good old soccer. They think they're playing football. Someone needs to do something about the education system there when they don't know the difference between soccer and football:D

My very young digital self:

hugonietoprofilepersona.png

I forgot to add I have started in January to add to "the shaking up things" part.

And this beatiful news item appeared the very first day:

hugonietonewsinbox.png

And so, I go off to a relegation threatened Wolfsburg, how great and charitative of the game.

I'm still trying to teach my northern irish club the proper way of playing good old soccer. They think they're playing football. Someone needs to do something about the education system there when they don't know the difference between soccer and football:D

It's a bit confusing since the English invented both words! :D

Archived